Your privacy is important to us. It is your WebMarketingPT.com’s policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information you may collect on the WebMarketingPT.com Website, and other sites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Continued use of our site will be considered as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from setting by adjusting your browser settings (see browser help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain features and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies related to e-mail newsletters
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and whether you should show certain notifications valid only for registered/unsubscribed users.
- Requests processing related cookies
- This site offers ecommerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Cookies related to searches
- Form-related cookies
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or feedback forms, cookies can be configured to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
- To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the Web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce attractive content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand what optimizations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can make accurate business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising costs and products to ensure the best possible price.
- The AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the running costs of this site and provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant ads whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners’ websites, so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that the WebMarketingPT.com offers on the site and with an enunciative character, but not limited to:
- A) Not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith to public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, pornography, apology to terrorism or human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical systems (software) of WebMarketingPT.com, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully it’s cleared up and, as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure if you need it or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies on if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective from March 2022.